Our most important role is to act as a sounding board or first port of call for the everyday questions of our clients on a vast array of accounting issues.
Whether you are a small business with ambition to grow, a larger firm looking to expand or an individual seeking financial security, Walters Accountants can provide you with professional advice and support for all your business and individual needs.
- Taxation Individuals, Sole Traders, Partnerships, Companies, Trusts, Superannuation Funds
- Taxation planning taxation structuring and minimization
- Business accounting and advisory services
- Business set up planning and development
- Succession planning
- GST and BAS services and training
- Preparation of financial statements, management reports, budgets and cash flows
- Assisting with the completion of business plans, feasibility and viability studies and tender proposals
- Bookkeeping and bureau services
- Managing payroll and group employer responsibilities
- Planning for other taxes including fringe benefits tax, payroll tax, land tax and stamp duty
- Business and asset acquisition assessments
- Business sale proposals and strategies